What causes blood in my urine and stools while suffering from kidney problem and liver cirrhosis?

my mother had admitted in hospital, while passing urine and stool blood comes, what the problem, she had diabetic,kidney problem, and now liver cirrhosis. please advice HOSPITALS DONE ENDOSCOPY, GIVING BLOOD EVERYDAY 450ML BUT HB LEVEL IS NOW 6.3.
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: Requires Further Transfusions Detailed Answer: Dear Friend Welcome to XXXXXXX After reading your query i can interpret that she has 1. Diabetic Nephropathy (kidney disease) 2. Acute on Chronic Liver Disease. Her hemoglobin is low because of 2 reasons : 1. Diabetic kidney disease causes anemia due to reduce production of Erythropoetin. 2. Coagulopathy of Chronic Liver Disease , as her liver is unable to produce sufficient amount of factors that are required for normal clotting of blood. I can not comment upon the treatment part as i have not seen the reports , don't know about her general condition , vitals. I can just tell you , that she may require Fresh Frozen Plasma (FFP) , which contains coagulation factors. And at Hb of 6.3 further blood transfusion is required. I hope i am able to solve your query , still you want to ask any thing , please ask me. Wish her a speedy recovery.