What causes bleeding from scrotum after shower?

Infertility Specialist
Question
i had scrotum bleeding after shower for 15 minits withouts any sign of cut or injury I have uploaded my blood and urin report. Please check them. I dont have any mark of cut or injury in the area and the blood was coming from the skin.
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: Corrugated skin Detailed Answer: Hi, I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) The scrotum has a corrugated skin and hence it is difficult to actually see the small injury since it gets folded up with scrotal skin. 2) Dont try to rub the area and wear loose pant without undergarment for next one week. 3) The small injury which probably had occurred during rubbing at shower would heal by itself. Its difficult to locate by yourself as skin is different on scrotum 4) Just relax and dont worry about it Let me know if you have anymore questions. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: What causes bleeding from scrotum after shower? 0 minute later
Thanx for the reply doc.... are the reports attached normal

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi, Attached reports are normal. DOnt worry. Just relax

thanks doctor....

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Please write review Detailed Answer: Hi Please write a review. Thank you