What causes bleeding after taking Ipill?

me and muy gf had sex but not ejaculated, then she had i pill before 12 hrs. after one week she got some bleeding, on same day we had se but not ejaculated. if there is any possibility to get pregnancy?
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes there is chance of pregnancy. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Yes there is chance of pregnancy after the second act of sex. Because even the pre-ejaculate contains some amount of sperms. Now nothing much can be done. What I advise you is wait for her next period, if she misses her period then you need to do a urine pregnancy test. The bleeding episode could be due to hormonal effect of pill. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!