What causes bleeding after intercourse and nausea with lower back pain?

May 2013
Hi I had my tubes untied last year and I've been pregnant once and list the baby now my period was due to come on the 19th but I had light bleeding start on the 16th I was bleeding of and on we had alot of sex during that time and I did bleed but it stopped and now my Breast are burning a little bit and nausea lower back pain can I be pregnant?
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possibility of pregnancy is less Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. The possibility of pregnancy is less in your case. As: -You underwent tubal ligation -You had intercourse near the expected date of periods. In case of regular 28 to 30 days menstrual cycle, ovulation will occur in the middle of the cycle usually. -There was bleeding after intercourse. The symptoms you are having could be due to some other causes like pelvic infection, gastric disturbances etc. If you are having irregular menstrual cycles and doubtful about ovulation, once go for urine test for pregnancy after three of intercourse. At present you can go for symptomatic treatment with your doctor's advice. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer the follow up queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.