What causes backpain?
User rating for this question
I had a strong backpain last week. It happened first time to me. My question is when n why it happens ? what care to be taken to prevent this.?
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Poor posture or Weights Detailed Answer: Hi I think you should recollect the posture or the actions while you had the initial pain. The other reason could be chronic ill posture at the computer which is commonly complained by people who work for long hours. You should not carry weight for sometime esp laptop You should lie flat on firm bed for minimum of 24 hours to XXXXXXX of 36 hours for the spastic back to be relieved You should keep getting up from chair once every hour to relieve the pressure on back. You can find images or videos on how to work infront of a computer and follow them. There are certain exercises to be done while at work. Please do not work without proper working station. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- Bad back and breathlesness
- What would cause foaming at the mouth causing death?
- Montelukast sodium in pregnancy
- I cant walk with this bad back
- Bad lower back pain cant stand
- Back pain so bad i cant walk
- What is causing scrotum to get bigger and causing discomfort
- Swimming butterfly bad for your back
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- Tonsillitis for a mont
- Mri on pregnant first month
- What could be the cause cause for shaking feeling
- What is montex positive
- Sticky motion for 5 month old