What causes acne?

Sir.. my wife has skin problem.. she has some small acnes as I think all over her face.. her skin is oily. please guide us.. how to take care of that
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: Photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query, She might have developed acne. It happens due to blockade of sebaceous glands. Please upload a photograph of her face. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and I will be able to help you better. There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page. Please utilize this. Waiting for your response. Thank you