What causes acid feel,abdomen discomfort and loose motions?

My name is XXXXXXX Over the past few days I have had acid indigestion, fairly severe . I took some Zantac 12 hour along with some tums chewables.(day1) some right, middle abdominal/back pain with no fever. Day 2 I had severe diareah , I took another Zantac . diahreah stopped, but my stools are very white, then pale. I had a liver panel test about a year ago, all was fine. Worried about stool color. I live in remote Australia, I have a Dr. Appt tomorrow, not sure if I have to make a fuss about it at the e.r, as it's a big production here.
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Brief Answer: get evaluated as planned and investigation Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to Healthcare Magic. The problem of acid feel, abdomen discomfort and loose motion may be due to dyspepsia only or it may be due to a hepatobiliary disorder. You can take antacid treatment as required. It is not emergency but you should get evaluated by the physician. You can consult your physician tomorrow. I would advice ultrasound abdomen and liver function tests. I hope this advise will be helpful to you. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards