What causes aches and burning pain in my armpit and chest?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have aches and burning pains in my armpits and chest. Also have some pain in legs, knees. Sometimes a headache and it comes and goes and moves around. I have found no lumps or anything like that, it's just weird how different parts of my Body Hurt.
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 2 hours later
Brief Answer: MRI will help in diagnosis. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case with diligence. As per your history there is possibility of polyarthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis may involve small joints and early morning stiffness in joints, does she have such complain? Ankylosing spondylitis typically involve spine and hips with other large joint also. There is reduced chest function in this disease. Stiffness in spine is increased do you have such stiffness in spine? Another possibility of vascular obstruction leading to burning sensation You may need to undergo clinical examination and as per finding MRI spine can be done. Headache can be due to cervical disc compression, MRI will help in diagnosis. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care