What causes absence typical pregnancy symptoms?
User rating for this question
we did a pregnancy test at home and result was positive. my last period was on XXXXXXX 06 and next due date was feb 05. i am taking folic acid tablet. i feel tired but i do not havee any other symptoms like nausea, vomiting or constipation. so i am worried. when should i go for ultra sound scanning?
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: EXPLAINED BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Your last period was on 6th of January, as you have mentioned. If you had regular cycles, then tomorrow on 14th of January, you would be 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Do not worry, as not all women have any typical pregnancy symptoms. Ideally, you should go for ultrasound scanning after 6 weeks, just make sure that transvaginal scanning is done, as it will give reliable results and avoid anxiety. You can go for transvaginal scan at 7 weeks safely, that is around the 25th of February. By that time, cardiac activity in the baby ( heartbeat ) will be definitely seen. Continue taking folic acid and rest and avoid sexual activity till the scan is done. All the best. Please feel free to discuss further.
People also viewed
- Endometrium 14mm after abortion
- Right adrenal lesion 14mm
- What is the cause of pregnancy symptoms with ongoing period
- Asymmetric posterior placenta previa
- 14dpo pelvic pain on right side
- Does hcg cause pregnancy symptoms
- Endometrial cavity echo measured 14mm
- Can i take avil tablets while pregnant
- Is travelling by auto rickshaw safe during first trimester
- Can clomid cause pregnancy symptoms
- What are the foods that can avoid during pregnency,kerala
- White blood when pregnant 14week
- What causes pregnancy symptoms when having hypothyroidism
- How to avoid because of betnesol injection during pregnancy
- What causes absence typical pregnancy symptoms