What causes absence of semen after taking Urimax?

I am taking Urimax d since the last one week. If I masturbate and reach climax, semen does not come out as earlier. Is it a concern and what do you suggest, doctor ?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No need to concerned about. Maintain Hydration. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. There are two factors which decrease your semen volume are 1. Age 2. Drugs you are taking now ( Tamsuloin and Dutosteride) 1. As the age increases, the testosterone level decrease and this lead to low semen production and thus in ejaculation 2. Drugs both Tamsuloin and Dutosteride are potential to reduce the sperm ejaculation and production. But this is nothing to worry about. It is very usual for your age and those who are taking these drugs. These symptoms does not necessarily need to withdraw the drug. Drink plenty of water and get hydrated will helps in some. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.