What causes absence of semen after taking Urimax?
User rating for this question
I am taking Urimax d since the last one week. If I masturbate and reach climax, semen does not come out as earlier. Is it a concern and what do you suggest, doctor ?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No need to concerned about. Maintain Hydration. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. There are two factors which decrease your semen volume are 1. Age 2. Drugs you are taking now ( Tamsuloin and Dutosteride) 1. As the age increases, the testosterone level decrease and this lead to low semen production and thus in ejaculation 2. Drugs both Tamsuloin and Dutosteride are potential to reduce the sperm ejaculation and production. But this is nothing to worry about. It is very usual for your age and those who are taking these drugs. These symptoms does not necessarily need to withdraw the drug. Drink plenty of water and get hydrated will helps in some. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- What causes brittle and crumbly toenails are
- Smegma on shaft
- Testosterone and breathing problems
- Suggest schedules and regimens for treating c diff infection
- What causes blood traces in semen after mastrubation
- What does a small pink circular lesion over arm indicate
- What is the cause of watery semen after masturbation
- Can arnolds reflex cause chronic irritating cough for a year
- Smegma itch
- Unani medicines for motility
- What causes popping sensation in my finger and hip joints
- What causes less semen discharge after ejaculation
- What causes dark color semen after ejaculation
- What causes absence of semen after taking urimax
- Is it bad to smoke pot if you have a varicocele