What causes abnormal sensation in sternum after triple bi-pass surgery?

ENT Specialist
Hi, I had triple bi-pass surgery this past XXXXXXX While my sternum has healed and I am not in pain there, I keep feeling something moving (like when I take a deep breath). Almost like someone cracking their knuckles. It worries me, My pectoral muscles are no longer painful unless I stress them but I still can't do even one pushup without pain.
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Sharma 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Consult your treating doctor Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. This abnormal sensation could be because of the scar tissue or there is begining of formation of keloid tissue. In which there is increased blood flow and inflammation and so the itching. You should consult your doctor for examination and ointment. In doubt do reply