What causes abdominal pain on left side?

HI, From past 4 days i have stomach pain in left side and always my stomach is full even if i'll drink milk my stomach its looking full
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX Abdominal pain on left side can be due to acidity. Though there can be other causes too and an abdominal ultrasound is always indicated for abdominal pain. The fullness of stomach may be because of bloating or due to some anatomical cause. Bloating is usually caused by infection of gut or from liver issues. It can also be due to indigestion of food. My advise is as following: - Get an ultrasound of whole abdomen to find cause. - Drink pure water and take hygienic food - Take more of fruits and vegetables - Get some basic blood tests done like hemogram, liver function tests (sr bilirubin, sgot, sgpt), renal function tests (BUN, Se Creatinine), etc. Hope it helps. Dr Vaishalee