What causes abdominal pain and pink colored urination ?

I am a 31 year old female with 3 kids and I am having alot of pain in my abdomin and I have fluttering and pink pee with back pain all on the left side. I almost feel totally full on the left and empty on the right. I went to the doctors yesterday and they told me that my vagina is full of blood but it isn't coming out like a period. I have had an ultrasound and a CT scan and all they found was diverticulitis in my large intestine and colon. Now I was supposed to have results today but unfortunaltley they won't have them ready until monday. Am I ok waiting until Monday or no? I am really concerned that I could have bladder cancer since they can't seem to find anything else. What do I do?
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later

If you are having normal regular periods then there is no reason of having any blood collected inside uterus or vagina.
Having a pinkish urine is not necessarily a cancer. It can be due to other reasons like taking too much of non-vegetarian diet, Taking too much of exercise, bladder or renal infection, etc. If otherwise you are feeling healthy and your abdominal ultrasound and CT scan do not show any kidney related problem then you rest assured. There might not be any major problem.
Just wait for your reports to come and see.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.