What causes abdomen pain which reduces after eating with an incomplete bowel movement?

hi.. Doctor, I am XXXXX, 31 years old. I am having left upper abdomen pain ( I think stomach) daily. The pain is getting worse in night times, )12 to 4 PM), after eating something the pain is reducing. Daily i am having banana, biscuit and Milk whenever the pain increases. Moreover, morning im having motion problem, going 3 to 4 times within an hour. Each and everytime, i am feeling the motion is incomplete and going second time. Morning time is fully wasted on this. Could able to concentrate in my work. Earlier doctor told IBS and i am having the below tablets, recently i have consulted one more doctor, he told Peptic ulcer.. I am confused. I need some clarity and it is possible to cure my problem? Pls advise
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Please see the details Detailed Answer: Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM). Symptoms you are having suggest that you are having IBS, however still I will advise you to undergo endoscopy examination because pain in stomach are that get reduced after eating suggest duodenal ulcer. Also the medicine which have been prescribed are ok and in addition I will advise psyllium fibres mixed in curd to be taken at hour of sleep which I found very useful in my patients it will help in reduction of stool frequency. You may also take a course of probiotic. I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.