What causes a buzzing sound in head?

Since the last 5-6 months, I've noticed a buzzing sound in my head, as soon as I sit up in bed in the morning. It sounds like a buzzing bee going quickly back and forth and lasts for a few minutes until I get out of bed and go about my morning chores. Is this anything to worry about?
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Consult ENT specialist Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. The symptom you have could be Tinnitus . Such symptom is commonly seen when there is problem with the inner ear. Its always good to identify the problem in the initial stages itself. Please do consult an ENT specialist who can examine you and identify the cause for the same. Wish you good health. Regards,