What causes Para aortic, mesenteric lymphnodes, mild hepatomegaly with fever?
User rating for this question
my daughter is suffering from fever and her wbc count is 13800 /cmm more than normal range what is means.My 4 years old daughter is suffering from fever since last 15 days. Various examination has dine and findings are as under :- In USG Abdomen it reveld that Few Paraaortic & mesenteric lymphnodes largest measuring 13 & 14 mm. Impression is Mild hepatomegaly. In urine routine examination Protin and Mucus is present. In hematology test - WBC is 13800 /cmm and ESR is 46 mm/hr and CRP is 7.10 mg%. Please say that she is suffering from which kind of illness.
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Needs further tests Detailed Answer: Hi From your reports , with 15 days history of fever, you need to further tests to confirm. The possibilities include typhoid fever, leptospirosis ,malaria, gastroenteritis, urinary infection I would suggest you to get A)blood culture, typhi dot or Widal for typhoid fever diagnosis. B)Lepto MSAT is the test to identify leptospirosis. C)MP QBC for malaria. D)stool routine for gastroenteritis E) urine culture Wishing your kid speedy recovery. Regards Dr Arun.
People also viewed
- What causes para aortic mesenteric lymphnodes mild hepatomegaly with fever
- 5 yr old high fever cough lethargic
- Treatment and cure for Mild cortical cyst
- What is mild hepatomegaly
- Cough till red eyes
- Std/infection causes
- Cough lasting 3 weeks with no fever
- What is mild hepatomegaly in liver
- Treatment and cure for Constant cheek irritation
- Treatment and cure for Water deficiency apnea
- Causes of mild hepatomegaly in childrens
- Cough mild fever tired
- Flap infection causes
- Cough and rash on face
- Mild hepatomegaly causes