What causes Low Sodium in blood tests?
User rating for this question
Low Sodium in blood tests What could be the cause?
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: commonly due to reduced diet Detailed Answer: Hi Mrs XXXX, At age 78, low sodium is commonly due to reduced diet and mal absorption. It is also commonly seen with drugs used for hypertension, heart failure etc. Rarely, SIADH due to brain diseases can also lower sodium. all you need is to increase salt consumption and reduce water intake. all the best.
People also viewed
- Feeling sick everyday and headache
- Getting rash every evening
- Can gum disease cause swollen lymph nodes
- Pinched neck nerve causes throat discomfort
- Why sparm flow everyday
- Diseases caused by gutka
- What causes low sodium in blood tests
- Disease caused due to frequent mastrbition
- What causes low sodium levels
- Can low sodium cause low blood pressure
- Lightheadedness in the evening
- Xanax and evercise stress test
- Drugs that cause low sodium
- Low sodium causes
- Diseases caused by pigs to human