What causes Low Sodium in blood tests?
User rating for this question
Low Sodium in blood tests What could be the cause?
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: commonly due to reduced diet Detailed Answer: Hi Mrs XXXX, At age 78, low sodium is commonly due to reduced diet and mal absorption. It is also commonly seen with drugs used for hypertension, heart failure etc. Rarely, SIADH due to brain diseases can also lower sodium. all you need is to increase salt consumption and reduce water intake. all the best.
People also viewed
- Belly button leaking sign of pregnancy
- Is microgynon 30 linked to mouth ulcers
- Does normal penis go past belly button
- Sore smelly itchy rash in belly button
- What causes low sodium in blood tests
- Swollen lump inside belly button
- Tetralysal 300 mg mouth ulcers
- Mycoplasma pneumonia in 30 year old
- What causes low sodium levels
- Can low sodium cause low blood pressure
- Knot in stomach near belly button
- Drugs that cause low sodium
- Low sodium causes
- Valparin chrono 300 having abdominal pain
- Urine test 30 pus cells