What causes Left bundle branch block?

Cardiologist, Interventional
Question
I HAVE A LEFT BUNDLE BRANCH BLOCK ONLY FOUND IT WHEN I WAS HAVING A BABY NOW 27 YRS LATER FIND OUT I HAVE HEART MUMMER WITH A SLIGHT LEAKY VAL DOES ONE HAVE TO DO WITH THE OTHE MY EKG LOOKS CRAZY IM 52 55 YRS OLD WEIGH 130 I SAW A HEART DR I WORE A HEART MONTOR FOR 7 DAYS NOTHING ON IT HAD A STRESS TEST SAID COME BACK IN 2YRS I IM VERY FIT I DO YOGA SPINN CROSSFIT I REALLY WHAT A TUMMY TUCK CAN I OR IS IT A BIG DEAL
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders

Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Looks like nothing very significant Detailed Answer: Left bundle branch can occur with or without the underlying cardiac problem. If it is incidently detected and work up has been fine. If your echo TMT and Holter are normal than I see no reason for concern nor will there be any need for treatment