What cause severe pain in right upper side of the belly radiating to the back?

I have a sharp pain on my right side at he top of my ribs on my right side radiating to the left back shoulder blade. It hurts when I breathe, almost like when I breathe or move When i went to the gastrolist on Friday I had a mild temp of 99.5. I just want to get well, rarely have the need to go to he doctor. Had to go to ER on Thanksgiving due to 5 mos of rectal bleeding.
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Hari Om Chandrakar 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: pain due to some gall bladder lesion radiating. Detailed Answer: Hi, I had gone through your query and understand your concerns. You are having sever pain in right upper side of your belly which is radiating to the back, and as per my clinical knowledge, most of these type of pain originate from gall bladder, which may be due to any lesion in your bladder or due to some bladder stones. Your fever suggests there is infection and inflammation in that region too, adding further clue to my diagnosis. For confirmation of diagnosis, you are advised to first have routine blood examination with liver function tests, then an abdomen X-Ray and/or CT Scan to see the structure of the lesion if at all it is present. Please do follow up after your tests. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Regards Dr Hari Om Chandrakar MBBS