What cause pain and pressure between the eyes radiating to the forehead?

I have a typical pain and pressure feeling at the back side of my eye balls ,and the pain starts from the top part of nose i.e. Between the eyes and travels on the forehead and reaches the right ears , can you pl prescribe a quick relief measure, and what could be the possible cause for this pressure in the eyes
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 1 hour later
My Dear, Thanks for sending your query to us. This looks more like a sinus involvement,for that pain should be more on getting up in the morning,getting lesser as the day progresses and may be preceded by upper respiratory infection.This would require anti infllamatory tablets and nasal decongestents. If it dies not fit in then the possibility is a stress related headache which will need life style modifications likeproper balanced diet,exercise and adequate rest. please do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.