What cause numbness and tingling in hands with back pain and abdominal cramps?

Hi, Ok. This week I have had some unusual symptoms and my husband is getting concerned I have not gone to the doctor.We have had a bad snow storm so my regular physician could not get me in until Monday(4 days from now). I need to know if I need to see a doctor before then... Here's how my week has been: Sunday afternoon my left arm is numb, tingling, and hand feels asleep along with that I had a bad headache Monday: Woke up still with numbness in arm (continued through the day) and a weird rash between my breast and belly button. Kind of looked like a really spotty bruise. Tuesday: Rash started to go away but still had numbness in left arm, dizziness, and a headache Wednesday: Woke up at 3 a.m. with watery diarrhea, vomitting, fever, and still numbness in left arm. Had diarrhea and vomitting for about 6 hours. At the end of the diarrhea there was slight blood in my stool Thursday: Woke up with a slight fever, still numbness in arm and now a slight pain in back under shoulder blade. ate a small breakfast and immediately got abdominal cramps. Last night had to go pass stool finally since I had diarrhea the day before. The beginning I had a little blood again but none after that. Friday (today): Still numbness in left arm and pain in back. Stomach cramps occasionally and a headache.... Any ideas? Do I need to go to the E.R? I don't want to bother them if I'm not an "emergency" but it will be another 4 days before I can get into the doctors and this has already been going on since sunday night.....
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 27 hours later
Brief Answer: An MRI is needed Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Sorry for the delay in my response. I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Oncology, working with an experienced Oncologist. I answer on his behalf. Based on your symptoms I suspect you to have either a degenerative or infective central nervous system condition. The problem causing the above symptoms could be either in the spinal cord of the brain. An MRI of the cervical spine and the brain would give us a clear picture on what the exact cause is. Visiting the ER would be a better option as the MRI scan would be ordered at the earliest there. A opinion from a Neurologist would be necessary after getting the MRI scan. Hope, I answered your query. regards,