What cause confusion,body pain and depression after taking Gildess FE and what is an alternative?

After being on Gildess FE 1/20 for 3 month , starting to have some bad side effects. clay-colored stools, confusion, pain in my right arm and legs also extreme weakness on my right side arm and leg. Extreme depression and Moodiness, very angry ! huge weight gain. Extreme tiredness . It works wonders for my Extreme hot flashes that I was having every 30 min 24/7. and also it works for the dryness of eye and skin. I also have not had a period, which I was having normal ones before taking this pill. I am 47 and a blood test confirmed I'm pre- menopausal. another doctor wanted to try Paxil, which I haven't' yet . Do you recommend trying something else ?
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 1 hour later
Brief Answer: you may use natural things. Detailed Answer: Hi there, thanks for asking. Some people experience the side effects of the birth control medications like the ones you mentioned. You may try Paxil that the doctor has mentioned, however, if you want to use a natural substance, you may use soy beans since they have natural steroids. You may also ask your doctor about alpha 2 agonist medications which can control flushing at this stage of life. best wishes
Follow-up: What cause confusion,body pain and depression after taking Gildess FE and what is an alternative? 12 minutes later
I have tried every natural product out there and nothing works.