Ask a Urologist   »  

What can cause small amount of thin white discharge coming from penis?

What can cause small amount of thin white discharge coming from my penis if I squeeze it? It has no smell, no pain it just hasn't felt normal and I've haven't been sexually active for sometime now. Also my last STD test everything came back negative? Is this something I should be worrying about?
Posted Fri, 16 Nov 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 28 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

This is called urethral discharge from the glands lining the urethra to keep it supple, otherwise it will dry out and cause discomfort.
If the STD tests are normal, there should be no worry.

Wishing you best health,