What can cause cause abdominal pain with frequent vomiting?

4 days ago my abdomen filled with terrible pain after a while vomiting begin it and the pain lasted 24hours.The vomiting was very hard and frequent. My stomach turns hard pain goes all over it is bad ,if I move it is almost like spasams ,also growl sounds . I have had this before but this time it is lasting longer. have problem taking deep breath if I walk far
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Immediate evaluation at ER Detailed Answer: Hi, You sound that the pain is unbearable with is also associated with vomiting and breathlessness on exertion. At this age we generally investigate further to know the cause of such a long and severe pain with vomiting. A previous history of similar episodes is important. It could be an infection of the gut, hampered blood supply to the gut, heart and lung issues as well. I suggest you should see at ER now and investigate further.
Follow-up: What can cause cause abdominal pain with frequent vomiting? 9 minutes later
I don't have insurance anymore Thank you anyway
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: See at least at Urgent clinic Detailed Answer: I do not mean to dismiss the situation. But at least you should take Aspirin tablets and see at the Urgent clinic managed by RN / Physician assistants. They do not charge more than a hundred dollars for primary evaluation. At least you can be worry free. If it is simple infection they can prescribe you antibiotics and few anti spasmodics. Hope this is better