What can be the cause of no periods with negative pregnancy test?

Im 11 days late my blood hcg came back at 5 - what can be the cuase of no period. No weight gain or loss, no big change in diet no stress
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 9 minutes later
repeat the pregnancy test. this could be early pregnancy.
Follow-up: What can be the cause of no periods with negative pregnancy test? 20 hours later
I know have pain on one just my left side and extrenely light spotting the pain is constant and radites up toward my ribcage- Im sick to my stomach and the pain is about 7 out of 10
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Consideration Detailed Answer: this could possibly represent ovarian cyst. This is something that can be diagnosed with ultrasound. Talk to your doctor and he might request some imaging.