What can be the cause for hot sensation on the head and dizziness?

was laying in sensation on top of my head (not much pain), stood up, got dizzy, lightheaded, felt like i was going to faint. I have not eaten much today and took adderrall.
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 55 minutes later

There are many side-effects of ADDERRALL (Amphetamaine). Some of them are
fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeats; feeling light-headed, fainting; increased blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, trouble concentrating.

You may consult your doctor on the review of the dose of ADDERRALL

Get your Blood Pressure checked immediately. If Blood Pressure is high you may get an Electrogradiography (ECG) done.

For the above two tests you have to reach an ER.

Till then, you may tame some sweet liquid which has very little salt.Drink good amount of water.

Hope this answers your query.I am available for follow ups.