What can be spotting after menopause ?

I think I am spotting It was very small amount, I am 66 so I guess I need to call theDr.? age 66, height 5',Weight is about 200 lbs have started weight watchersabout 2 weeks ago. My Dad had prostate cancer. o cancer in immediate family other than that.
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 34 minutes later

As the description provided by you is incomplete, I would like to know a few more things which will help me in advising you better:
1.May I know the duration of the bleeding?
2.May I know the amount in volume or pads utilized and the colour of the bleed? Is this reddish or dark brown?
3.May I know your age of attaining Menopause?
4.Did you get any screening investigations done in the last year?
5.Was any pap smear done?

Kindly answer the above questions as this will help me to answer you better.

Awaiting your reply.