What can be done to remove my son's fright?
User rating for this question
I have 9 years old son. he felt some fear at school how can i help him to remove his fear
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 24 hours later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for writing to us. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Try to talk to your son regarding anything in school that scares him. Be patient with him and talk about his friends and teachers. Go to school and try to find out what bothers him. Any kind of abuse is the first reason to be ruled out. Any bullying at school is to be looked for. At home spend some time with him,play with him and watch his activities.Is he stressed out or behave diffrently or is self absorbed. Take him for outing . Hope I have answered your query,let me know if you have any further question I would be glad to help Wishing your child good health. God bless..
People also viewed
- What if my son swallowed clorox
- What are the symptoms of swine flu ?
- What are the symptoms of bronchitis?
- Can hirsutism cause deepening voice?
- What are the symptoms of narcolepsy?
- Can wilson's disease cause drooling?
- Maximum time of fecalysis test
- Are feeling of extreme fright symptoms of pheochromocytoma?
- Does losartan cause fright
- Fecalysis and its interpretation
- What can be done to remove my sons fright
- What is yeast in fecalysis
- Febrex plus while pregnant
- Will adenoid removal help sons sinus problems
- What purpose febrex plus syrup