What can be done for sore throat and small granules on soft palate and tonsillar pillars?
User rating for this question
hi, i'm 35 yr old male,,i had an throat infection with fever about a month ago which lated fr 4-5 days.....at the end of 4th day i developed some small granules pin head sized ,plenty all over soft palate, tonsillar pillers even on the back of the throat....which doesnt pain but can feel them if run my tongue over....till date my sore throat is persistant which is more in the early mornings and still throat is reddish....please suggest me wat to be done.. even fell tougue is sore...
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Granular Pharyngitis Detailed Answer: Hi Sir, I have gone through your query and image. It suggests that you may be suffering from the granular pharyngitis. I personally advised for this disease---> 1. Proper antibiotic course mainly Azithromycin. 2. Drink warm liquids (particularly with lemon and honey) 3. Suck on throat lozenges to soothe your throat. 4. Gargles with the antiseptic mouth wash three times a day. Better to consult ENT specialist for better management and diagnosis. If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.
People also viewed
- Psoriasis and meth users
- Can using meth worsen psoriasis
- Yellow discharge in back of ears due to weather change
- What helps a sore throat
- Ear pain and neck pain after visiting concert normal
- What are the symptoms of sore throat?
- Meth and stomache problems
- Nausea sinus headache gurgling stomach stomach pain endoscopy scheduled
- Visine in a meth pipe
- Sore throat palate feels bruised
- Choking problem headache sore throat ear pain painful to swallow
- Why is my meth pink
- Soft palate sore throat
- Severe diarrhoea pain post tonsillectomy adenoidectomy cure for symptoms
- What are the reasons for sore throat