What can be done for irregular periods?

Infertility Specialist
Hello Doctor, I have irregular periods. I consulted my gynaec and she avised me to take cycloreg 3 times a day for 3 days if my period doesnt begin even after 40 days. I completed the 3 day course but havent started with my periods even after 4 days post completion. there is slight bleeding but it isnt how i normally have my period. I have travel plans later this week. can you please guide me on what I should do?
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: This is cycle Detailed Answer: Hi Sometimes bleeding is less during menstruation. Hence this appears to be your cycle. You can go ahead with your plans. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol