What can apply for raw bleeding blisters due to burn ?

Hi, i accidentally sat on a heating hair straightner last thursday and got burned good. on my butt I have been putting that silver cream on it. It blistered bad and now it is raw and bleeding. what should i do
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 22 minutes later

Since it has been almost a week after the burn and it is bleeding instead of healing chances of infection are there.

You require antibiotic and steroid containing ointment after proper cleaning of the burnt area.

Silver cream can sometimes delay the healing process if the burn is XXXXXXX

Kindly avoid using Silver cream and visit ER for evaluation so that proper cleaning, application of required medications and dressing can be done and also prescription medications can be given.

Hope this answers your query. I will be available for follow up queries if any.