What can I do when acid reflux burns my tongue?

Ayurveda Specialist
What can I do when acid reflux burns my tongue overnight. And are there any natural cures for this
Posted Mon, 5 Nov 2012 in Natural and Home Remedies
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 14 hours later

As the burns on tongue due to acid reflux can be discomforting we should look to find a permanent solution to acid reflex issues. I shall provide you with some useful ayurvedic measures to take care of this problem.

For the quick relief of tongue burn - Soak Dry Black grapes 20-25 Nos. in 200 ml clean water for three hours. Later crush the grapes in the water. Then use the water as topical applicant to the areas of tongue. There is no problem if swallow the water. This should heal the burns.

In addition, I also suggest you to try the following ayurveda remedies for a while to take care of acid reflux problems.
1. Tab Sooktyn (Alarsin) 2 tabs twice a day
2. XXXXXXX panchamrut tablet 1 tab twice a day
3. Cap. Shatavari (Asparagus) 2 caps twice a day
4. Cap. Yashtimadhu 2 caps twice a day

These drugs should be available at an ayurveda store. If not, you may order it from India.

Also avoid spicy Food and drink plenty of fluids.

Hope this helps; let me know if you have other concerns.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant