Ask a Urologist   »  

What can I do about frequent urination, and urge to go frequently?

What can i do about frequent urination, and urge to go frequently? Some day its not so bad but then some days i will use the bathroom every 30 minutes especially since i drink water alot but this can happen even if i dont. I know i have other problems such as a hemroid i believe it to be that over time has stopped bleeding but now i push it in after a movement. However i attribute all this to not being as bad as it could be to me working out and exercising regularly and eating healthy. So to recap my main question is XXXXXXX Is there anything i can do about frequent urination/ urge, which also at times i feel as if it is right at the tip waiting for me to go even after i go XXXXXXX Thank you for any help you can offer..
Posted Thu, 23 Aug 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 1 hour later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Common causes of increase in frequency of micturition are U.T.I., Diabetes and enlarged Prostate.

You should get your Urine tested for routine and blood sugar (F & PP) tested.
If report of urine is abnormal, consult a Urologist and if blood sugar is abnormal, consult a Physician.

If both are normal, get USG of bladder and Prostate done, and consult Urologist.

You can also upload all reports for further advice.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,