What are these bulges on both sides above my collarbones?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
Hi I see bulges on both sides above my collarbones when I pull my arms backward at shoulder level. I am a healthy person without any infections or bad habbits. What could it be? I do some gymming. I would also like to add to my question that these bulges do not appear in my normal relaxed posture. They dont hurt nor cause any discomfort. I am also not realy aware since when I have these.
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Relax Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to health care magic. It could be muscle or lymphnode. If it's not there in relaxed posture do not worry. If the size increases or the swelling becomes painful, consult your doctor for physical examination. Regards Dr Arun