What are the upcoming problems after taking Vyvannse accidentally?

I was handing my son his 40 mg Vyvannse this morning while i was taking my xertech for my allegies. i was telling him something and acidentallly took his vyvannse pill. thats stupid i know but I wasnt paying attention as we were behind schedule getting ready for school. Will I have prblems as a result of taking the vyvannse pill?
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: Unlikely with one dose Detailed Answer: Hi Dexamphetamine (Vyvanse) would not cause any lifethreatening effects with one dose. You should be assured about it. It could be lesson that you can learn with this episode that the tablets are better handled with care. Thanks