What are the underlying causes for swollen right testicle?

Jul 2016

my rright testikle has gotten bigger than my left. I don't have any pain
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need to get investigated. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed enlargement of your Rt testicle than left . I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem. 1) Dis you have any injury to your testicle very recently ? 2) Do you have fever? 3) Since how long you have noticed the difference in size of the both the testicles? Most likely this could be due to what is called as Hydrocele . However this needs to be confirmed by clinical examination by a qualified General surgeon and Ultrasound scanning of the scrotum. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.