What are the underlying causes for lower stomach pain with dark orange urine?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Question
Lower right stomach pains, had for a few weeks, now pee dark orange
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain

Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: Could be uretric colic Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing in The information that you have provided is inadequate. Please give more details about your symptoms so that I am better able to help you. If you can answer the following question: -Please give details of pattern of pain ? -Do you have frequency of urine ? -Do you have burning while passing urine ? -Do you have any associated symptoms ? These will help me come to a better impression. Waiting for your reply.

Follow-up: What are the underlying causes for lower stomach pain with dark orange urine? 27 minutes later
Pattern of urine the same No burnin Pain normally after eating but not always Lower back pain normally every day His dad died of bowl cancer, had blood in urine, one week later dead

Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Reassure Yourself Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing in again It seems you are under some form of stress from previous experience with the illness of your father I would suggest you reassure yourself With the information you have provided it seems you have some urinary problem A urine test and an ultrasound will be of help In the mean time take plenty of fluids orally and get back to me with the reports Wishing you a healthy life ahead