What are the underlying causes for having painful intercourse, pelvic pain and sore breast?

Question
I have been have sore breast and it's been growing or it feels like it ... I feel like I have lumps under my arms and I have pelvic pain , I have pain during intercourse and the last couple of times I was spotting during intercourse and I was not on my cycle.
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Get investigated to rule out pathology Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query. Spotting during intercourse can be due to cervicitis , cervical erosion or cervical carcinoma. Cervical carcinoma is very rare to be occurred at this age but still get one pap smear done. Pain during intercourse can be due to retroverted uterus , PID or endometritis. Soreness of breast can be due to pre-menstrual syndrome or pregnancy. So get one urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy , undergo ultrasound scan to rule out pelvic & uterine pathology, consult your doctor for local examination to confirm diagnosis. I will be available for your further queries. Regards,

Follow-up: What are the underlying causes for having painful intercourse, pelvic pain and sore breast? 10 minutes later
My cycle is very abnormal ... I do have endometeriosis but never had pain like this the pain under my arm and my breast has been going on for over a month same with the pelvic pain

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Premenstrual syndrome Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome back. Such kind of pain can be due to premenstrual syndrome that can be relieved by -Regularizing your cycle - Using primrose oil -Yoga, meditation -Decreased salt intake one week before menses For further evaluation you should consult your gynaecologist Take care

Follow-up: What are the underlying causes for having painful intercourse, pelvic pain and sore breast? 10 hours later
How could i make my cycle regular

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 19 hours later
Brief Answer: weight reduction Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome again. If you are overweight, first line of treatment is weight reduction . If your weight is maintained & still you are having irregular period, can take low dose combined oral pills , if still cycle is not going to be regular can use metformin under your doctor's guidance. I hope your query has been answered. Thank you