What are the underlying causes for cloudy milky urine?
User rating for this question
Suddenly, about 7 hours ago, I began having cloudy, milkyk urine. No other sx.
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: It could be due to UTI. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have cloudy urine since 7 hours without any urinary symptoms. Most likely this could be due to UTI. Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to. Though you do not have urinary symptoms please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefexine along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report. Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician. Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute . Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil. .
People also viewed
- Menstruation affecting urinalysis
- Is cough a side effect of pitavastatin?
- What are the underlying causes for cloudy milky urine
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection in sinuses
- Urinary tract infection affect bowels
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes cloudy urine and fishy smell
- Is bloating a side effect of nexplanon?
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa in pregnant women
- Is chest pain a side effect of oruvail?
- What causes pain under my ribs and cloudy urine
- Is cerazette affected by macrobid
- Is shivering a side effect of nuedexta?
- What causes vaginal pulsations and yellow cloudy urine
- Is back pain a side effect of pentasa?