What are the underlying causes for burning sensations in lower back and feet?

What are the common reasons for burning sensations in low back and both legs and feet I'm scared it's ms doctor says no
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Prasad 10 days later
Brief Answer: Other systemic cause... Detailed Answer: Hi, Other common causes such as peripheral neuropathy, anaemia, metabolic conditions, perimenopause, somatic condition, fibromyalgia and psychological conditions can be associated. If the burning sensation is troubling you, you should consult a neurologist who can order relevant tests such as complete hemogram, ESR, blood sugar, thyroid profile, vitamin b12, vitamin D, calcium, magnessium and other metabolities. If your periods are irregular, you should also visit a gynecologist to verify if it's related. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarification. Regards