What are the underlying causes for aching sensation in throat?

Hello I'm aching and when I swollew it hurts where my food goes down I'm coughing aswell had blood done last week came bk all ok feel terrible
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need some more details Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for writing on XXXXXXX Are you suffering with whole body aches? Where is the swelling?Is it painful? Please upload the information related to cough and other problems. Could be able to upload the content bit clearly? Hope you share the information. Happy to help.