What are the therapeutic levels for tramadol in mg percentage?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
what are the threapeutic levels for tramadol in mg%
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 2 hours later
Hi there.

You have provided with good information and I appreciate it. In order to guide you appropriately, I will need a few more details regarding your problem, so please answer the following questions in as much detail as possible.

For what condition is Tramadol being taken ?

Is Tramadol being taken by injection or oral route ?

The therapeutic range for Tramadol in the serum is usually 0.28-0.61 mg/mL. Beyond this dose could be toxic.

Toxic effects of Tramadol overdose could cause difficulty breathing, seizures, coma etc.

Kindly do respond to the above queries.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries.