What are the test required to get complete health check up?

Question
What is the test required to get your health checked up
Posted Mon, 6 Aug 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 13 minutes later

Can you please specify what kind of check up do you want to get done? (I mean do you want to get any specific body system like lungs or heart checked?)

Please provide information, so that I can answer your question.

Awaiting reply.

Regards.

Follow-up: What are the test required to get complete health check up? 52 minutes later
Hi XXXXXX

Thanks for your quick response.

Since 40 years i have not done any medical check up so wonder how fit i am? And i do drink also very often with improper sleep and balancied diet.. so what is exact test to go and check how good is my health.

Thanks & Regards,
XXXXXXX Mehta

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 3 hours later

Ideal approach would be to get a clinical evaluation done by your doctor and let doctor tailor investigations for you.As there are long list of investigation that can be done in case like yours.

Commonly suggested investigations are chest xray,ECG,liver function tests,kidney function tests,thyroid hormone levels, blood lipids,CBC,sonography of abdomen etc.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards.

Follow-up: What are the test required to get complete health check up? 21 hours later
Thanks Sir..

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 4 hours later
You are welcome.It was a pleasure assisting you.
If you have no more questions, please close this discussion and rate the answer.