What are the symtoms of temporl arteritis?
User rating for this question
My symtoms shows that i might have temporl arteritis
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX If you think that you have temporal arteritis, then you need to visit an emergency room and get treatment rightaway. They will also do some blood tests including ESR levels. If the ESR level is high then it suggests temporal arteritis. Anyways the doctor will be able to examine you and prescribe you the treatment (steroids) for it. Though it is comparatively an uncommon type of headache, it is important to get help rightaway. Take care Dr Vaishalee
People also viewed
- Headaches and compression stockings
- What is the life expectancy of takayasu arteritis
- Medicine for meth comedown headache
- Is irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing a side effect of norco?
- What is temporal arteritis
- Parietal arteritis
- 4 year old complaining of daily headaches
- Is red skin lesions, often with a purple center a side effect of septra?
- What are the symtoms of temporl arteritis
- What are the symptoms of temporal arteritis
- Visalus complaints headaches
- Is lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting a side effect of crizotinib?
- Nausea and compressed l45 disc
- Is increased blinking or spasms of the eyelid a side effect of abilify?
- Is pinpoint red spots on the skin a side effect of tylenol with codeine?