What are the symptoms of snowfilia I am suffering from

Question
What are the symptoms of snowfilia I am suffering from something like th that some times as season changes I am coughs by several continues sneezing and my heart beats high and I am coughing
Posted Mon, 4 Dec 2017 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Kampana 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Eosinophilia

Detailed Answer:

Eosinophilia is an increase in eosinophil count which is an indicator of allergy. Your symptoms looks like an asthma. I would suggest you to take tab. montek LC once daily in the night after food for 10 to 15 days or you can take it as and when required. You can also take fluticasone nasal spray but as this is a prescription drug you will have to meet your physician or pulmonologist for the same.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,