What are the symptoms of ovarian and cervical cancer?
User rating for this question
what are the signs or symptoms of ovarian or cervical cancer?
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Cervical and Ovarian Cancer
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: wide range of symptoms Detailed Answer: HI, thanks for using healthcare magic (1)Cervical cancer- because of the success of pap smear screening programs , the most common finding is an abnormal pap smear Typically , however, the first symptom is abnormal vaginal bleeding for example bleeding between periods or after sexual intercourse,prolonged or abnormal periods. Vaginal discomfort, foul smelling vaginal discharge and discomfort on urination are also reported. As it grows and extends outwards towards the bladder and rectum, it can cause constipation, blood in the urine, obstruction of urine flow (2)ovarian cancer can cause vague and not specific symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, vomiting, effects of pressure on the bladder or rectum (constipation, obstruction of urine flow), feeling full quickly, weight loss, tiredness, shortness of breath, vaginal bleeding, may be able to feel a mass . I hope this helps, feel free to ask any additional questions
People also viewed
- What are the symptoms of cervical cancer?
- Symptoms of returning cervical cancer
- Bloated stomach hard to breathe
- If i am sick will i have a higher lymphocyte count in my blood? count?
- Stem cell cervical cancer treatment
- Cervical cancer advanced symptoms
- Symptoms of cervical cancer virus
- Detection of clonazepam in blood
- Hiv western blot false negative
- Symptoms of recurrent cervical cancer
- Cervical cancer cause mood swings
- Can mirena cause cervical cancer
- Can cervical cancer cause palpitations
- Stringy mucousy bloody stool
- Does plan b cause cervical cancer