What are the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome?

brain fog, sensitivities to foods like tomato, yogurt, pickles, mix and curry vegetables , • depression or mood problems (irritability, mood swings, anxiety, panic attacks) • Bloating, dehydration, poor digestion • is unrelated to exertion, is not substantially relieved by rest • impaired memory or concentration increasing from 10 years temporary relief from enteroquinol tablets, Yē kauna sī bīmārī hō sakatī hai? This may be what disease?
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief looks like irritable bowel syndrome ( IBS )  Detailed answer.... Hello, Thanks for the query. I have read your history in detail and feel that you may be suffering from irritable bowel syndrome ( IBS ).This is a functional disorder of bowels characterised by food sensitivity to various food stuffs,stomach pain,bloating,alternate bouts of constipation and diarrhoea,depression,anxiety,headache,nausea etc. However there are other conditions also which may mimic these symptoms like ulcerative colitis,crohn's disease,coeliac disease,hyperthyroidism,bacterial ,viral or parasitic infections of gut etc. You need to consult a gastroenterologist and get relevant investigations like various blood tests,stool tests and culture,endoscopy and colonoscopy with biopsy. Once the diagnosis is made,a proper treatment can be instituted. I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks
Follow-up: What are the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome? 21 hours later
sir thanks for ans., but i have take also this tablet for this but no improvement, 1- razo l 2- enbios 3- panazep for 10 day improvement from entreoquinol tablet only for one day Sir enteroquinol tablet lene se sirf ek din ke liye mind fog and body pain thik ho jata hai per ye sirf ek din thik rahta hai, lagatar enteroquinol tablet lene se kamjori or chakkar aane lagte hai, please advice me
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 38 minutes later
Hello, Although these tablets are definitely given in patients suffering from IBS ,but if you are really suffering from IBS,then you need to take a proper treatment with proper lifestyle modifications and also you have to exclude other causes,which I mentioned in my previous answer. My simplest advice to you is that you should go step by step and be methodical. First and foremost important thing is a proper diagnosis,so that you can start a proper treatment and not resort to patchy treament which you are taking now. Consult a gastroenterologist and get yourself properly evaluated and diagnosed. Best of luck Thanks