What are the symptoms of diabetes with high blood pressure ?

is 144over 68 high for blood pressure im afraid tht i might have diabetes my feet hang fungl on htem my penis has fengues to i got a std check and that came out clear no std im pee alot always hungry ive had an icrease in my eating and im tired i also have a rotten tooth it bleeds every once in a while and i noticed a little pea size bump on mleft side of neck were the tooth is rotten could tht be becasue of my tooth
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

Increased appetite, multiple recurrent fungal infections, oral infections, etc are suggestive of a generalised problem like diabetes. You definitely need to get your blood glucose levels tested.

Another possibility of repeated fungal infections is improper and inadequate treatment with proper antifungal agents as these infections are notorious for recurrence.

The swelling in your neck is most likely a swollen lymph gland due to the infected tooth.

My advise would be to see your physician and get the diabetes diagnosed and get proper antifungals prescribed for the fungal infections.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.