What are the symptoms of depression?
User rating for this question
What are some symptoms of depression?
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Depression
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Depression can present in several ways. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing to health care magic. A person with depression looses interest in day to day activities and hobbies. He looses interest in social activities and even sex. He may feel sad. There is a feeling of hopelessness and worthlessness. He may have decreased or some times increased appetite. There could be loss of weight or gain in weight. He always feels fatigued. There may be emotional disturbances. He may cry with out much reason. He may have aches and pains. Suicidal tendency may be present. There could be vague pains. He may have a headache or body ache. There may be decreased concentration on the task at hand. Continue to ask further queries as required. Hope this helps. Take care. Dr Y V Siva Sankara Murty M.D.(Pediatrics) Associate Professor of Pediatrics
People also viewed
- How can a teen overcome depression
- Depression taking sizodon plus and prodep feels lazy unsafe
- Urine infection in pregnancy signs
- Staph infection in the nose
- Bleeding started after stopping femodene is it true period
- Natural treatment for uti infection
- Depression staring into space symptom
- Is depression disorder curable
- Symptoms of depression
- What infections does macrobid treat
- Symptoms of heartbreak depression
- What are the symptoms of postpartum depression?
- What causes depression and what are its symptoms
- Depression suicidal tendencies sadneess worthlessness no one to talk to
- Probiotics for male yeast infection