What are the supplements to be taken for HPV?

Hi there. I have been diagnosed with high risk hpv when i had a pap smear and it could be persistant. I am trying to boost my immune system to try and rid myself of hpv. I am 4 stones overweight and am considering going on a very low calorie diet (vlcd) for 12 weeks to lose weight and boost my immune system. The milkshakes i will use have all the rda's for vitamins and nutrients and i will continue taking a multivitamin. Will this help with my immune system or have a detrimental effect to my health? I am thinking being so overweight can't be helping my health anyway. Thank you for your help.
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 5 days later
Brief Answer: Not a good idea Detailed Answer: losing weight by doing this crash diet is not a good idea rather reduce your appetite gradually to 1500 cal a day and break it in small freq low carb meals. sudden diet can weaken the immune system. use of condoms prevent HPV transmission. do your Pap smear regularly , eat healthy . deep breathing exercises help boost immunity XXXXXXX avoidance of stress